We recognise the importance of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act (2000) and:
- Make as much information as we can available on-line
- Always aim to respond within the 20 working day deadline
- Use exemptions in the Act only as a last resort
How to make a request:
- Please check our publication scheme first to ensure the information is not ready available.
- Please ensure the information is not already published nationally by NHS England.
- If the information is not already published, then you will need to request this from us. All Freedom of Information requests must be made in writing. If you would like to request information please use our contact details below:
Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Please note, these details are for Freedom of Information Act requests only. If you are requiring access to your medical records, please visit our How to Access Information About You page.