Thank you for supporting our £2m Health and Wellbeing Hub for #TeamCRH colleagues. Now more than ever before, NHS colleagues up and down the country need access to health and wellbeing facilities – and our hub aims to ‘care for the carers’ at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
There are lots of ways you can help:
- Spread the word – share our messages on social media and make sure your friends, family and work colleagues know about our ambitious appeal. Stay up to date by following our Charity Twitter page @CRHCharity
- Donate instead of buying birthday or Christmas cards – make a thoughtful contribution on behalf of a loved one instead of presents, gifts or cards.
- Received outstanding care by our staff, and would like to give back? There’s no better ‘thank you’ than making a donation which supports the health and wellbeing of the people who cared for you or a loved one.
- Amazon Smile - by shopping through Amazon smile, Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase to Chesterfield Royal Hospital Charity. There’s no extra cost to you and you don’t have to change your shopping habits. Just buy through here instead.
- Just Giving – our Just Giving page is linked to our charity, so if you want to make a one-off donation it’s a great way to fundraise for our Health and Wellbeing Hub.
- Sponsored events – if you, a friend or family member received great care in our hospital, why not fundraise for our new Health and Wellbeing hub? There’s lots of events such as parkruns, half-marathons or bake sales that all raise cash towards ‘caring for the carers.’
Have an idea that isn’t on this list? Get in touch with our charity team via firstname.lastname@example.org for help and support.