CRH offers a wide range of exciting and rewarding opportunities for people who are passionate about providing exceptional patient care.
Our 2022 NHS Staff Survey results showed that “67.8% of colleagues would recommend us as a place to work.”
Our People Plan shows how and why Chesterfield Royal Hospital is a great place to work. Our plan sets out our current position and outlines our priorities and the improvement actions that will help us achieve our
strategic aim of supporting and developing our
Here at #TeamCRH, we have lots to be proud of and to celebrate. However, we also recognise that we need to continue to take steps to continuously improve for our patients, community, and each other.
To help us achieve our mission together, our 'Together as One' strategy and our ‘People Plan’ ensures everything we do aligns to our Trust strategic priorities, all whilst following the Trust's ‘CARE values’: Compassion, ambition, respect and encourage.
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of age, race, colour, religion, belief, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or marital status, carer status, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation, or trade union membership.
Everybody is to be treated with dignity and respect; and we aim for our workforce to be representative of the population we serve and the wider community from which we recruit.
We offer staff a range of attractive benefits:
- Health and Wellbeing Support: A wide range of support including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, financial support and other support provided by Joined Up Care Derbyshire. Read more about our Health and Wellbeing Offer.
- Wellbeing Hub: An onsite facility accessible to all CRH, DSFS and RPC – including a fully equipped gym, showers, classes, and onsite counselling.
- Learning and development: A range of courses to help you grow in your career
- Discounts: Including Health Service Discounts and Blue Light Card.
- NHS Fleet Solutions: A cost-effective car leasing scheme including easy access to electric vehicles
Chesterfield Royal Hospital Foundation Trust is pleased to present affordable and quality accommodation for colleagues working or studying at the hospital.
The Trust offers several different grades of accommodation in our own well-maintained facilities.